View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
Babbling Farker

Aye was feeling a we bit of a hunger pang gnawing at me gut after a full day of pillaging with me mate Guerre, so aye whipped up some grub to soothe me innards.

Please accept this as me official entry into the "Noobians VS Veterans Season II" Throwdown

Aye went to the galley and found slim pickens (no, not the actor) and found myself in a pickle (no, not with Ronelle) what to do, what to do? Aye hemmed and hawed and surveyed the provisions and finally came up with a plan.

Cheese Steak..... alas my conundrum is resolved! Aye got busy with me epee and hacked up some onions and started them to caramelizing on me gasser.

Next up, Aye threw on some cleaved, "aye of the round" and Worcestershire sauce.

Let her ride the flames a wee bit

Diced it all up fine and dandy

Wrapped it all up in some Merkin Cheese

Smothered it in a "Toasted" (No not the famous Throwdown Chef of lore) French Baguette and plated it with a cold scoop of Wampus's Peach Bourbon Beans.

That's what Aye'm talking about there me buccos! Please use this as my polling shot, Aye thank you!

Get Busy noobs, Aye Caseydog dare ya!
Follow me at Uncle Jed's BBQ and like the new French Barbecue Association, on Facebook. Proud recipient of the coveted "Aussie Lamb Farker Tick of Approval" Award

"Tushka" The Black Warrior 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ, "Libby the Lion" L5000 gasser, and "Vanessa" my Vision Kamado Pro III & "Ruprecht" my Weber Gold OTG, Omar the WGA, and Sophia my WFO
Member KCBS, FBA, CBJ, and Founder French Bbq Association
CharredApron is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->