View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #296
Ron_L

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budha Mangus View Post
FYI, The Tappecue is ready for market and taking advanced orders to be delivered before Father's Day. I have been working with an advanced unit for some time and prefer this unit over the CyberQ Wifi as this works with my mobile hot spot and my CyberQ did not work with the mobile hotspot. And there is a Apple phone and iPAD app developed as well as Android. There is also a feature where the system will email you an output for each of your sessions. There is a special offer ($149 vrs the regular price of $199 starting June 1) for orders placed before May 31st. If interested go to this link and order yours http://www.innovating-solutions.com/...05f65-52163929
Looks like an interesting unit but it's not a replacement for the Cyber-Q Wifi. Tappecue is a wifi thermometer, not a temperature control system.

Unwrap me!
Smoke me!
Eat me!

The Naked Fatty!

FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser

Remembering a friend
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote