View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2013, 01:55 PM   #10927
Knows what a fatty is.
Join Date: 02-10-12
Location: Rochester, MN
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Ok...metal working noob question here...

I have two UDS that I built a coulple years ago. Currently, I use fridge magnets on the four intakes (3/4"). The magnets work great but it is time to step-up and add the nipples/ball valve. I'd also like to add the pipe up the side so I don't have to bend over everytime to adjust airflow.

My question is this...what parts do I need? What are they called?

I did search here, there and everywhere but didn't really find what I am looking for. Would like to be able to walk into Lowe's and say, "I need this..."

huskerfan1200 is offline   Reply With Quote