View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #169
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Been a busy and long week! Got my Tanks finally!! So it was go time. As with anything its always the surprises that comes up that make it interesting... my fresh water tank was 17" I was sent the wrong one it was supposed to be 14" tall. Don't have time to wait for the correct one, it took 2 mths to get theses up here. So just have to make it work. Power company still dragging there feet Fine I'll run a Gen till you get off you rump and get me power that I paid you for 2 mths ago. I WILL open June 1st come hell or high water

Now for some pic!

Installed some locked covers for window... keep some random passer-by from toss a rock thru my window when were closed and a nice spot to put the menu (order Left side pick up Right)

Tanks stacked under counter top is 80 gal fresh Bottom 101 Grey you can see the cradle and bracing I had to make this weekend (pic 1 of 2)

(pic 2 of 2)

the water pump its 110v, 40psi, 4 gpm on demand pump, fast to replace and easy to get to.

Grey water drain valve. This goes outside the building and into a 5 gal bucket... that will have a 1/6hp sump pump, to pump grey water from 5 gal bucket to 110 gal cube in my pick up, via a garden hose.

Power company dragging there feet, so here is the Generator hook up

WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website

Last edited by pwa; 05-27-2013 at 01:24 AM..
pwa is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->