View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #84
SmokinAussie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the pics of the Kitchen. Size looks really good, but seems very awkwardly organised, which I am sure you will sort out. I see a few things... I hope you dont mind some advice.

1. Lots of electrical wiring and leads all over the place just looks plain dangerous to me. As you'll need a new ceiling, make sure you re-rout all the power and run it down conduits exactly positioned for where all your electrical equipment will be.

2. Get another, or a bigger fryer as you will be doing a lot of fries, onion rings, buffalo wings, and maybe even catfish and chicken. There is nothing worse than bogging down a small fryer with too much food as everything will end up greasy and your oil will be dirty.

3. That dishwasher in the corner looks like it's gonna fall apart. Maybe get it serviced or trade it in???

More pics would be awesome... Am I right in assuming that with the kitchen, it's like 2 rooms?? The back room for the washing and where the 3 door fridge unit is, and the front part with the range and the walk ins?

Cheers!

Bill
Just remember... the standard has gone up. You Americans are getting good at LAMB!

IMBAS Certified MOINK BALLER (NOSKOS RULE)
"Bullet Bill" WSM
"Blue Lou" Performer
Too many other bits of BBQ Gear to count!

SmokinAussie is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->