View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #164
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel00 View Post
Brother, I am pumped for you and can't wait to get up there and see it. Three months from today... I have some gifts in my mind but PM me anything you might want.
Will do Brad and looking forward to you stoppin in and seeing my shack! Can't wait to see what you got. I'm going to keep my ears open for Bo movment for you. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbaughn View Post
You interested in an Alabama license plate or you already got enough?!?! I'd mail you one up in a heartbeat, I think we even have some old antique Alabama tags from the 50's and 60's! And keep us up to date on shirts, I'd love to buy one and support ya!

Oh, and BTW, what kind of fries you doing? I know around here most people like steak fries because they are bigger and stay hot longer out of the fryer. I can imagine how cold it is up there that a bigger french fry may be a good idea. And you doing a vinegar or sugary/mayo coleslaw? Haven't seen that in the thread yet. Prices seem fair too for the level of Q your making looks like!
Love to have a Bama plate don't have one of those yet! Yes steak fries I not a fan of the skinny ones and think most like the bigger fries. I'm doing a Sugar/Mayo and Vinegar Slaw. Its fantastic, even people that not a fan of slaw say it great!

Thanks for looking and interest
Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote