View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #39
marubozo
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyA65 View Post
+1 for cow...need a pig to match (I've seen them around)
Well, pig will be in the new name, so I may have to do that. Those details will come later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_bastard View Post
Congrats on livin' the dream. I've got family up in Elkhart, next time I'm up there I'll have to come up your way.
Nice, that's not far at all. Stay tuned and hopefully we can hook up the next time you're in town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinAussie View Post
Hey Marubozo.

Congratulations on your decision. I really do hope it works out for you. I was wondering if you could give us some pics of the kitchen and working areas where the action is going to happen. Most of us are probably more interested in that than the decor!
Thanks. Kitchen pics are coming. Only ones I have now are when I was touring the building when the electricity was still turned off so it was too dark to get anything worthwhile.

The kitchen is a blessing and a curse. It's HUGE, which isn't needed at all for this small of an operation, especially one that isn't cooking food to order like a typical restaurant. Kitchen area is probably around 800 sq/ft, and it has an 8x8' walk-in cooler, and 6x6' walk-in freezer on top of that. I just need to find a way to maximize the space.
marubozo is offline   Reply With Quote