View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #36
Teltum
On the road to being a farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Here is Medina/Barberton ohio.

Your full rack prices are about 2$ higher then most othe the places around here. And the ribs for 23$/rack are a life changing experience.

The rest of the prices are a little wacky because they are either kinda high (pulled pork normally 15$ for a hand full of pork, some cornbread and some fries) the brisket sandwich could go up 2$.

Bear in mind that Medina is kind of rural upscale. And Bullies is kind of upscale casual dining. It is not an "Outback" but it is close.

http://www.bulliesbbq.com/menu1.html If I am not making my own BBQ this is where I go and they are by far and above the best place in the whole of Medina Ohio.

www.lagerheads.us/ is another local establishment to me, they are the other non chain Q place in Medina. and they are way more biker friendly. No one in B-town does Q that I know of. Medina has a Lowerys BBQ and near b-town they have Old Carolina BBQ comapny (both are chain stores).

So long and short - some prices are a little high or a little low but from what I can tell for a one off a week they are pretty in line.

Thanks from:--->