Thread: vending bbq
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #6
is one Smokin' Farker
bizznessman's Avatar
Join Date: 03-20-09
Location: Kansas

Originally Posted by Show me smoke View Post
I called the dept of revenue today, and yes they want their money. The festival in Baldwin says a sales tax number must be included in your entry. Do you have this number? I guess you have to register with the state to get it?

Yes, you will need to apply for a Sales Tax Number and then report using the forms they supply.

Your local HD rep should be able to supply most if not all of the info you will need to have successful events.

There are some hoops to jump through and bells to ring......but once you get all the info and are prepared it isn't too bad. We really enjoy our events!!

Here are a couple of URL's that may help you.
This link contains many useful URL's
Do I smell SMOKE?????
bizznessman is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->