View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #17
CharredApron
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Had a fine day yesterday getting settled back into my routine. after a morning sales meeting at my office I took off for the butchers. Picked up a few things to sacrifice to the Smoker Gods and this is one of my rewards. Please accept this as my official entry into "The Big Farkin Burrito" Throwdown.

Got a nice little California Cut Chuck Roast and seasoned it with some extra virgin olive oil and Montreal Seasoning.

Set my kamado up for indirect heat and let her settle in around 300 degrees and put that puppy to work.

Added some Poblano peppers, one red pepper, one green pepper and two cloves of Gilroy Garlic seasoned with EVOO and salt and pepper.

Needed a little tomato action too, so off to the garden I went!

Now everybody's in the pool

About 3.5 hrs in she was sitting at aprox 170 degrees IT so I pulled her off and put her in my cast iron pot with a bottle of Peroni Beer (Still in Italian Mode) chopped onions and let her go until my little meat mound probed like buttah!

Went inside to the Kitchen Aide and grated some Nicaraguan Queso Duro Blanco.

And commenced to pullin'

Combined the meat, onions, and some of the smoked poblano's

And began to build an empire

Next came the Queso and sour creme on top of the roasted veggies.

Whipped up some yellow rice and refried some pintos.

Then it was " Good Food, Good Meat, Good God, Lets eat!
Please use this as my Polling Photo and Thanks For Lookin'

"Tushka" The Black Warrior 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ, "Libby the Lion" L5000 gasser, and "Vanessa" my Vision Kamado Pro III & "Ruprecht" my Weber Gold OTG
Member KCBS, FBA
Pitmaster at "Sultans of Sting" BBQ Team it's a French thing!
http://www.charredapron.com
CharredApron is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->