View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #28
charrederhead
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterChrister View Post
Bump to top, this sale is on but ONLY RUNS THRU 5/12 or until they run out, no rainchecks. If you haven't tried the new and improved cowboy, you're missing out. This stuff ain't bad even at regular price and this is ahelluva deal. It's time for you cheapskate Kingsford Bluebaggers to make the leap to lump. Stock up farkers! I bought a half skid yesterday and am going back tomorrow!
Lol.

I stated a month ago that I was transitioning from KBB to lump, and man, this is a GREAT time to do it w/ the price of lump dropping all around me.

There's Mali's (from near Buffalo) for $10.99/20#, but only 1 pallet at 1 nearby store; there's that older, semi-beat Wicked Good for $10/22# at the Ocean State Job Lot chain, and now this Cowboy, which is listed on all the stores' websites around me but I can't confirm if it's in stock until tomorrow.

I've never bought Cowboy, but have used two bags of it that came w/ used grills I bought, and both bags seemed okay to me.

Good lump for <$.50/#....bye bye KBB.

Btw, I'm LOVING the reduction of ash by using lump. That alone is worth the higher price to me.

Thanks from:--->