View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2013, 12:26 AM   #22
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

Well, I WAS WAITING to post about this.. for the right time.. like when i have it. The shirt is with a picture framer getting mounted in a double sided plexiglass frame (the kind they get jerseys mounted in). Since the signatures are on both sides, and i wanted the back to be visible also, it has to be custom made. So the plan was, when it gets back, I was going to take pics and post the story. So much for that.

It was quite the surprise.. and totally awesome. I've been collecting alot of memorabilia as we grow, BrdBBQ(Brians) teeth, that he left here after a bash, the infamous can of warm Schafer I handed TK when he was the first member to arrive at my home at Bash I. (Imagine driving 7 hours in July to the house of someone you never met and being greeted a warm can of bad beer.. It was a standing joke for years) Then theres the wet suit from bash 6.. KCquers photos...., the apron from my first Jack signed by all the teams.. and many awards we have received from various organizations that are hanging in the trailer.. but nothing compares to "The Shirt"..

i saw signatures from all over!.. from New England to Hawaii, Florida to Oregon.. When we got home, the wife and i sat and scoured over the whole shirt, and yet each time we went back, we see something else. I cant thank Lynn enough for doing this and to everyone who went thru the troubles to get it moved all over the globe. What a feat.. and to keep it going for 4 years is amazing... it really shows the brethren spirit.. and no matter how big we get, its still alive. Thanks to Lynn Michelle and everyone who kept it going! As soon as I get it back, I will post the photos.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->