I tried Yardbird and I dont get what all the hype is about.
Gonna try the Emeril Rustic Rub smilligan66
recommended, seems like more up my alley, spicy savoury.
- 8 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne
- 5 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 6 tablespoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
Has anyone tried the Arthur Bryant rub they sell at Basspro? I heard they have a spicy rub. (sorry for hijacking!)