View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

2. For all of my old customers of DOG, WOLF, TIGER, LION, FOX, RHINO,ELEPHANT, if you post detailed reviews of these controller(s) in other BBQ forums including Q-talk, you will get a FREE wGrill. You need only to pay shipping cost of $20. Review shall include when you buy it, how many times you used it, pros and cons, and must include photographies of the controller, your pit and your smoked food.

3. Five ID's here have win total free wGrill and free shipping, who posted detailed reviews with photographies here.

4.For other new buyers of wGrill, if you post reviews in Q-talk and other BBQ forums with stories and photographies, I will refund you $39. If you post IP address of wGrill for 4 weeks, visitors can check it online via Internet, I will refund you $58.

5. BBQ-Brethren.com is so helpful, I am planning to donate a few pieces to this great site. total free. Dear web master please contact me when wGrill is ready if have interest in it.

6.I want to donate some pieces to BBQ competitions also, but has no idea yet. Any suggestion please.
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote