View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
It all looks great Greg but this has to be my favorite pic. Glad to see you were able to kick back and relax!

Also.... how did you like the Bacon Jalapeno rub? I love BP's products but haven't tried that one. Is it hot?

I'd say it has a good kick but isn't crazy hot. I haven't used it enough to really judge. I've been using it along with other rubs, but I wanna do a batch of something with only that as a rub - WAIT! - just remembered - I've used it on fatties by itself, and with fantastic results. It's hot, but I think it's balanced and it's not one of those "ooh look how hot this is" kinda rubs. I like a good kick, so, as they say, YMMV. If you find it too hot on it's own, you can use it as a little somethin' somethin' to top off a flavor profile.

Thanks for the kind words y'all!
50" Klose BYC, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Jumbo Old Smokey, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
Golden Goose Egg - Got 2 in the nest baby!
SPFP
Mayzie's keeping an eye out for you!
WTFWGALD?
gtr is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->