View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Smoke House Moe
On the road to being a farker
Join Date: 09-13-12
Location: Robbinsdale Minnesota

Do it man. Go for it!

Find out your health department rules and regulations. Here in MN you would need a "mobile food unit" license and be a certified food manager.

Keep us up to date.
2 - WSM 18.5, 1 - WSM 22.5, and 1 - ECB Smoke n Pit.
Smoke House Moe is offline   Reply With Quote