View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2013, 03:38 AM   #5
Dr_KY
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Ahhh yes BBQ in England. :-)

I don't know where to start but yes there is defiantly a market for great BBQ in England although when I started several years ago it's true understanding wasn't what we as Americans would call serious Q. It's now taking off and moving at a steady pace after some very hard work put in starting up competitions and catering by a Gand full of very inspired people. I'll come back with more insight and information and fact for you shortly but I wanted to chime in an let a brother know we are head in an swinging for the fence here and around the EU.

Where In london are you thinking of laying your foundation?

If you get the chance get yourself down to Bristol next month for Grillstock . It the place to be for BBQ driven music and drink festivals in England. http://grillstock.co.uk/king-of-the-grill-bristol Here you'll see the true American spirit and taste of BBQ the way you and I know remember it in a familure environment. Yes there are other competitions around the country that are very good with some serious competitors that have been invited to The Jack and The Royal.

Again I'll be back with more direct information so just ask away an ill try my best to get you the answers you need. :-)

Doc

Slappin that bass like some delerious funky preist!!!

UDS, Half Pint (Mini UDS), Weber, ProQ 20, Kegrilla
*250 gallon cooker- 'The Meat Beast!!'*

British BBQ Championships
Grand Champion 2008
~~~~
British BBQ Society - Southern Championship
Grand Champions 2009
Dr_KY is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->