View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
is One Chatty Farker
Trumpstylz's Avatar
Join Date: 10-29-11
Location: Chicagoland

Originally Posted by buccaneer View Post
Okay quick Aussie question about language?
That looks like instant packet noodles...if so, is that what is called "ramen" in the USA guys?
Yes- according to wikipedia- "also known as ramen noodles"
Although they usually aren't that much more "instant" than regular noodles when I cook them.
Weber One Touch Gold
2001 Weber Genesis that is no longer used since the OTG

Last edited by Trumpstylz; 04-16-2013 at 05:38 AM..
Trumpstylz is offline   Reply With Quote