This works for me:
Turkey, Breasts, Tenderloin, Blueberry, Chutney, Jenny-O, Richard Fl
2 lemon garlic turkey breast tenderloins (30 ounces/package of 2 ), Jenny-O
1 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed)
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup mango chutney
1 Tbs Dijon mustard
1-2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
1 Tbs jalapeño pepper jelly
1. Preheat grill on medium-high. Cut tenderloins diagonally, across length, into about eight 1-inch-thick slices (medallion cut). Drizzle oil over both sides of slices. Wash hands.
2. Place turkey on grill, using tongs; close lid (or cover with foil). Grill 5–6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness. (Grills vary widely; adjust time as needed.)
3. While turkey grills, place remaining ingredients in small saucepan on medium-high. Cook 8–10 minutes, whisking often, until blueberries break up and flavors are well blended. Serve sauce over turkey.
1. The above recipe was the original, however for Father's Day, 2006/06/18, I modified it to a BGE on my small, Did the whole tenderloin without cutting into pieces. indirect, got BGE to 300°F added 3-4 pieces of applewood and placed the tenderloin on until internal reached 155°F, about 45-60 minutes.
2. For sides had some vidalia onions sliced 1/2 inch thick and some portobello mushrooms cut 3/4 inch thick and marinated both in Italian salad dressing for 15 minutes and then just placed on the side of the breasts until they were done, about 45 minutes.
Recipe Type: Poultry
Author: Publix Super Markets
Source: BGE Forum, Richard Fl, 2006/06/18
Web Page: www.publix.com/aprons
Berry Bright Salad is excellent as the side.