View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #7
is Blowin Smoke!

ButtBurner's Avatar
Join Date: 12-18-12
Location: Dearborn Mi, Manton Mi
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

All I needed to join RD in Michigan was my employers tax ID number. They wanted a copy of the tax ID form W-9

thats it

no licence

do not have to be in the food biz, I am in the automotive industry

Just told them I am going to pay sales tax and thats all I needed was that form

Maybe its different between the RD's but try if you have not

GFS has nice briskets in my area, but they are not real big
ButtBurner is offline   Reply With Quote