View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #20
Gulf Coast Blue
Got Wood.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigabyte View Post
I was at Sam's Club today and the 2x20# KBB was $17.98. So that every day low price hasn't shown up there yet.

I still have a fair amount from last years sales, but will stock up again this year if the price is right.
Sam's recently moved their Galveston County store from Texas City to La Marque a few weeks ago. My mother was determined to go to their opening and was not comfortable going alone. Of course, she cajoled me into taking her (only a 50 mile trip to pick her up....10 miles to the "New" Sam's".....10 miles back to her house....and 50 miles back home.

We saw the same KBB for $17.98 and she offered to buy me a package......I told her that the early April sales would be coming and I have enough to make it until then....and if she really wanted to pay me back, we could get something from the meat department.

We spent two hours walking every inch of the new store so she could get a feel for it....(she is 81, so it is good for her)....and when we got to the meat department I selected some ribs to replace the charcoal she offered to buy......she told me....."you know I don't like ribs".......wtf

Needless to say....we got the cat litter she wanted, and some stuff from the Pharmacy....

Gotta love little old ladies.....

Joel