View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #58
cmcadams
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

This is going to be a good year for the PGBBQ. Everything is going to go up a notch... Service for you cooks, the number of men available to help out... and I'm already praying for great weather. We have more of the church that should be out to help us out.

I'll be doing prime rib again, along with tomato pie... and I hear there may be a bacon implosion and doughnuts for early Sunday.

MOINK ball, ABT and Fattie competition Saturday, too, with ribs cooked for police and visitors. Coffee run on Sunday morning, too. And a midnight moment for those of us staying.

I hope those of you that have helped before understand what the blessing you are to the neighborhood for this. And I hope those that are going to join us for the first time get a chance to feel the impact.

On Sunday some will need to pull out early, some won't...

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT start setting up without someone from the church helping. We have an arrangement we went to try that's not the same as last year's piling into the corner! :)

Livefire Whisky

CBJ, some comps, a few awards, Certified Artisan Steak Taster.

XL Big Green Egg, Bubba Keg Convection Grill, Weber Kettle, Charbroil Infrared and mad livefire cooking skillz! :)
cmcadams is offline   Reply With Quote