View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2013, 05:47 AM   #5
Babbling Farker
Join Date: 02-02-08
Location: Westfield,Ma.
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Originally Posted by westy View Post
This is what I found online;
"Spoon roast, aka top butt, top sirloin butt, and center-cut roast, is top sirloin. This is the cut used for the roast beef sold in delicatessens". Apparently its a roast cooked so tender you can eat it with a spoon.
Yup thats what it's called up here in the northeast anyways. Very tender usually
Skidder is offline   Reply With Quote