View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2013, 03:43 AM   #23
TuscaloosaQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by willieboy View Post
How does that trailer tow? I am not trying to be too critical, as I am sure you planned it with 150+ lbs of hardwood sitting up front. But empty, with the tongue that light, I am guessing it is a squirrely bugger going down the road. Not a real problem if you are pulling it behind the ATV on the farm, but at 50+ mph on the highway, I would be afraid she is wagging the dog pretty good. Now, load the front down with some good hardwood, and maybe it is not an issue...
The trailer pulls straight as an arrow as is....... I have been building them for over 30 years. Believe me you can jerk the wheel all you want that trailer is balanced perfect. That is why I step my cookers into the trailer so I get the perfect tongue weight on a cooker. I have pulled them as far as Ohio. I have many many testimonials from people everywhere and I can assure you every last one of them have given me top of the line 1st class reviews. Keep your eyes peeled because they are going to hit the internet soon in our website..... Thanks for the concern but no need they are straight up perfect for pulling down the road, in the pic i was illustrating that once you get pass the tip point heck mamma can drag it around!!!!!!
TuscaloosaQ is offline   Reply With Quote