View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
Full Fledged Farker

Join Date: 03-15-13
Location: Beaufort, NC

Originally Posted by HeSmellsLikeSmoke View Post
The staples butcher paper is FDA approved paper for food use.

There are two types of paper commonly called butcher paper. The first one is uncoated, which is the one I linked to. The other is more properly called freezer paper, which has a thin polyethylene film on one side. Staples also sells the freezer paper, buti it is not the one to buy.

The waxed paper you refer to is probably parchment paper, not butcher paper.
Thanks, Jim, now I can order this and know exactly what I'm getting.
creekwalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->