Unread 03-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #43
IamMadMan
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---k--- View Post
Update:
LEM #8 3/8hp Big Bite Grinder is in the house! This thing is a beast! I'm in awe of the size and heft of this monster. It makes the KitchenAid mixer and grinder attachment look like a toy. It is definitely heavy duty. I did not expect it to be this big and heavy. I'm not sure where I'm going to store it.
Sounds like it's time to set-up a second kitchen like the rest of us have done. Use the basement or garage, to make a counter top with enough space for the grinder, a sausage stuffer press, a small sink, and work space.

Now that you have the grinder you will find that it would be in your best interest to purchase a good sausage stuffer.

Grinding, then mixing spices, and then trying to stuff it with the grinder stuffing attachment will get the job done, but consumes a lot of time. Using a meat tub to catch the meat and mix the spices, then transfer to a crank-down stuffer makes child's play of the sausage making activity.

You can buy bulk sausage spice blends at the sausage maker, click this LINK and get a $10.00 coupon for your first order of $40.00 or more.