View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #26
On the road to being a farker
Join Date: 04-04-09
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Look in the electrical conduit department at Home Depot or Lowes. They should have something that screws right into that bung hole, and even if it is galvanized its just being used for exhaust. You can even soak it in toilet bowl cleaner and that will eat the galvanizing right off of it.
Wyley is offline   Reply With Quote