View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #14
Ron_L

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Mod Note:

This is going to stop right here and NOT escalate further. If you don't have something constructive to add to a thread, don't post. Differing opinions are fine, that's part of how we learn, but at least make an attempt to be polite about it.

If you have any questions, review our rules, particularly this section...

Quote:
NO personal attacks. NO attacks of any kind. Recognizing that everyone has, and is entitled to an opinion, if your opinion comes across as antagonistic, bad karma, insulting or hurtful to another member, or person, keep it to yourself. Any meaningless post that is nothing more than a negative comment or is strictly there to antagonize, will be edited or deleted. Any post with no redeeming quality or deemed negative by moderators will be deleted. In other words, you are NOT allowed to be a jerk just to chit stir or piss people off. Moderators do not have time to be putting out flame wars.
If you still have questions after reviewing our rules please PM a moderator.

Unwrap me!
Smoke me!
Eat me!

The Naked Fatty!

FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser

Remembering a friend
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->