View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #93
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

ADMIN NOTE: ok.. I just spent 15 minutes scrubbing the bullchit in here.. 15 mins i cant have back.. In having to re-read this twice just to referee the childish insults, i found several members were very close to earning a timeout.. but since we were not here for the entire pissing contest, and just like smacking the dog a day later for crapping on the carpet does nothing, a lockout at this time is useless..

but rest assured, we dont tolerate chit slinging for sport.. offering a respectful opinion(even if negative) is constructive, but telling folks they have more $$ than brains(which BTW, I fall under, even if its only $20), is bullchit.... as well as a few other useless 'sasquatch like ' comments..

be warned.... more chit slinging WILL earn you a 3-7 day lockout..

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->