View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #8
Outnumbered
is Blowin Smoke!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

You go, Dave.

Some of these videos, while many are bad actors in the animal production world, have been proven to be staged by the groups themselves. Their infiltrators are active participants in the abuse being video taped...don't forget that little fact either. They're made for TV movies directed by the jackwads at these organizations.

And if these videos are indeed accurate, you never find anybody condeming them more quickly than livestock producers, 99.9% of them who treat their animals with dignity and respect.

Then don't forget the Humane Society of the United States who has the stated goal of ending animal production in the U.S. Think about what that would mean for our little hobby of BBQing here. Then they use the pictures of little puppies and kittens to illicit contributions to help the animals.

Reality time: less than 1/2 of 1% of their entire budget goes to animals shelters. The majority of their budget goes to lobbying, salaries and contributions for retirement funds to their staff. http://humanewatch.org/index.php/the...helter_giving/

These groups are evil. End of story.

When I die, my goal is to have a visible smoke ring when the coroner cuts me open for the autopsy.
Outnumbered is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->