View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
BobBrisket

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludawg View Post
I'm TX Born & TX Bred & When I Die I'll be BY God Tx Dead! I've eat TX BBQ all my life and I never once went to a TX BBQ Joint and saw much less eaten a Burnt end Samich! Much less BBQ drown in sauce. Coonass
Let me add a bit to this as Bob the Member and the Mod too. The OP goes through all the trouble to create the thread, give info, explain, and add pics. Then, at least in the way I read your post, you shoot it down for one specific detail, yet all you have to really offer the thread is "born," "raised," "bred," and "dead."
Next, depending on how you intended the word "coonass" and also how it is received, it can be a disparaging term.
In the end, your post offers nothing more than criticism and your proclamation of being a Texan which has nothing to do with the thread once again.
On the Mod end, it's posts like this that really turn NEW and not so new members off and makes them not want to post anymore due to feeling that all they will get is negative criticism or a condesending tone.

Bob
UDS, Pit Barrel Cooker-Courtesy of Poobah, WSM, 22.5 Weber Kettles-K and DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver B, Lil' Chief Smoker, Lodge Sportman Grill, Backyard Fire Pit, Dutch Ovens, Discada Set Up!
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver

My BEST Compliment......"You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son.
Git Smokin, Dan!

Last edited by BobBrisket; 03-15-2013 at 03:35 PM..
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->