View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
Bamabuzzard
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pal251 View Post
Will Kroger be having the sauce in the midwest?
Man we sure hope so. Right now we're only in the Kroger stores in the Shreveport/Bossier City Area. But we are branching out as quick as we can. My business partner and I both have "real jobs". So the time we get to allocate to Double D's BBQ, LLC is limited to weekends and internet marketing/sales/promotions. But we're moving at a steady pace. This time last year we got into our first Kroger store. Within a year got into all four in the area. Which in our opinion was quite an accomplishment seeing the limited time we have to beat the streets and push it.

In the Kroger store we carry it under our "Blue Hawg" label. On our website and in tradeshows we carry that SAME sauce under the Double D's Label. The Double D name is the original name. We agreed with Kroger that we'd come up with a different name/label for them. So we did. Click on our facebook page in my signature and see what the Blue Hawg label looks like. We like it better than the original Double D's label. LOL! But it is the exact same sauce.

We try to offer promo's (when we can) to allow the people (like yourself) who live out of our area to be able to buy from our website and pay as close to the price on the Kroger shelf as possible.

www.doubledsbbq.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Double...12864168786570
Stumps Baby Gravity Feed Smoker
Backwoods Patio Unit
Char Griller Offset for grilling
Bamabuzzard is online now   Reply With Quote