03-10-2013, 06:11 PM
somebody shut me the fark up.
Join Date: 10-12-08
Location: Los Angeles, CA
***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Big Farking Sammich" Throwdown! (Entries and Quality *CLEAN* Discussion Only)
Our new SPECIAL TD Category is...
"Big Farking Sammich!"
"My, that's a BIG one!"
Who doesn't like a BIG Sammich? The culinary possibilities are virtually endless!
We thought this would be the perfect category to resume the Special Throwdowns, which will now occur once a month, although on occasion we may toss in an extra here and there when somebody comes up with a brilliant category.
So, GET COOKING!
Here are the RULES...
1. You must cook a BIG Farking Sammich.
2. The Sammich must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
3. Submitted dishes must be cooked between now and Sunday, March 31st
4. All pics (any number must be submitted by March 31st.
5. You may submit multiple entries if you desire. For each entry please specify which photo you want used in the voting thread, otherwise Biggles will choose and his decision will be final.
6. You are allowed to touch up your photos for clarity, or to add the dish/item to a more interesting background if you like.
7. By posting your photos, you are granting consent for your photo to be reused for other BBQ Brethren related postings or materials.
8. Any joke photos, or photos of past creations you wish to show off must have a disclaimer stating that the photo is not intended to be included in the Vote thread.
9. If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO US! Instead, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to us via any other means will be ignored.
10. If I find an entry to have violated these simple rules, I reserve the right to disqualify that entry.
11. As at any neighborhood block party, the kids are present and part of the festivities, so please keep your ENTRY posts family friendly.
12. The only time a team entry will be accepted is when the team entry is made by Brethren at a Brethren Bash, and the team name must also be submitted with the entry. Otherwise only individual entries will be accepted.
The voting will begin Monday April 1st after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday April 7th. All votes will be public.
Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!
Best of luck and even better eats to all!
Last edited by Moose; 03-30-2013 at 04:07 PM..