I saw a girl ask a question about how to cook a pork shoulder on her facebook status. 15 or so comments followed and 95% said to put in the croc pot with pepsi or sprite, let it sit on low all day, SHRED and cover in sweet baby rays sauce. The other 5% said to buy it from a certain grocery store. I threw up in my mouth a little and then explained to her why those are terrible ideas for pulled pork. I followed with the correct way of cooking it along with a recipe for homemade bbq sauce and told her only to compliment the pork with the sauce...not smother. People these days....
Peoria CC 48 Stickburner, Daniel Boone(Green Mountain Grill), Char Broil Gasser, Cast Iron Dutch Oven