View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #24
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 08-24-08
Location: Los Angeles

I'm in California and own a non-food related small business. A Federal Tax ID and a Seller's Permit (Board of Equalization) issued by the state are two different things obviously. I would assume they need to see your Seller's Permit for verification as virtually anyone can get a Federal Tax ID, on-line, immediately, and that would be too easy.
....UDS....Mini-WSM....Midi-WSM....Mod-ECB....22.5-OTG....34"wood fired pizza oven....
Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote