View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #10
Babbling Farker

Join Date: 12-18-12
Location: Dearborn Mi, Manton Mi

Originally Posted by John Bowen View Post
Yes - you just need to have a tax number / business. You might have to pay a membership fee.
I know there is no fee.

I am trying to find out if I need both the biz licence and the tax id. I dont have the licence as of yet anyway
ButtBurner is offline   Reply With Quote