View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
Full Fledged Farker

Join Date: 12-14-11
Location: Forest Grove, Oregon

You were right when you mentioned Sirloin Tip. If they keep them whole instead of cutting them apart they are called a knuckle. The sirloin tip is located close to the round.
buffalotom is offline   Reply With Quote