Thread: Contest Announcment Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2013, 06:03 AM   #80
JUST SMOKIN'
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Team roster

Well fellow brethren, with 10 weeks to go till the MASTERS IN MAY we are at 42 confirmed teams! More than half are already paid and we are a week or two away from setting up spots in the campground. Teams need to remember that we are limiting this comp to 48 TEAMS, with no exceptions. So... we have come to the point where sending in registration fees is a must to reserve your spot. Remember a 48 teams roster guarantees the $ 7500.00 purse ! So if you have a friend sitting on the fence, get him signed up! Also teams that have special needs regarding their campsite can message me and I will work with the committee to setup your spot at the event.
Once again I need to thank CAPTAIN RON for his help in rallying the ILLINOIS teams, We now have 9 confirmed ILLINOIS teams Also our thanks to RICH PARKER and MARK RASMUSSEN & the Great Lakes BBQ Association, MICHIGAN wil be represented by 6 teams, and for the first time will be able to join the GLBBQA TEAM OF THE YEAR honors, and the BEAK TO BEAK challenge

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, please call me at 920 410 1897.

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
Oshkosh, WI 54902
JUST SMOKIN' is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->