View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #20
aawa
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

It doesn't bother me at all. To the people who's hobby and passion BBQ is what we do. To the general public BBQ is a flavor that is brought to them by sauce.

What i have found is that anybody that thinks crock pot pulled pork, braised/boiled and baked ribs with bbq is given some nice slow smoked meats w/ the different rubs that they will declare it is the best bbq they have ever eatten.

I had 3 neighbors say they made amazing bbq that they cook in the crockpot. I made some pulled pork and put some Eastern Carolina dip on it after I pulled it. I told them to try it before they sauced it. All of them came back saying that it was hands down better than any BBQ they had and they didnt need any sauce because they liked the flavor and tang that was present in the pulled pork. Now whenever I talk to them they are always asking me when they get their next batch of bbq.