View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #27
MASON-DIXON BBQ
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit R View Post
I heard the Secretary of Commerce is in. What with the sequester and coming administrative furlough he's got plenty of time on his hands. That's the word anyway.
"Sequester"...my daughter heard that on TV and asked her 12 year old babysitter what it meant...I overheard the babysitter tell her "it's like the Spanish Inquisition only in modern times"...what???...which was too funny and only confused my daughter more as she had no idea what the Spanish Inquisition was....now I can tell her it means the Secretary of Commerce has more time to BBQ!

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Purveyor of Fine Smokin' Machines[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][URL="http://www.mdbbqservices.com"][FONT=Tahoma]www.mdbbqservices.com[/FONT][/URL][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][I]MEADOW CREEK - [/I][/FONT][I][FONT=Tahoma]BACKWOODS - [/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Tahoma]GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILL[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Tahoma]FEC - [/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Tahoma]MEMPHIS GRILL - [/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Tahoma]BIG GREEN EGG - [/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Tahoma]WEBER[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Tahoma]......too many choices[/FONT][/I]
MASON-DIXON BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote