As you can see, this is a recipe for a crowd of people but it sure is good!
Mac and Cheese
Top with crushed goldfish cracker
8 cups shredded cheese
1.5 TSP Granulated Onion
1.5 TSP Granulated Garlic
3 TSP Pepper
3 TSP Salt
1/2 stick Velveeta
3 cups of milk
6 cans of cheddar cheese soup
3 16oz bags of XL Elbow Pasta
1. Cook the pasta to al dente, put in foil pan.
2. In a sauce pan combine the soup, milk, velveta and spices. Once melted, add to noodles and mix.
3. Top with shredded cheese and goldfish crackers.
4. Cook in the smoker at 300 for about an hour.
5. Sometimes I will also add cooked bacon.
Super fast Purple Thermapen
Custom Reverse Flow 55 Gallon Drum Offset
Weber SS Performer date code EE
Weber 18 and 22.5 OTS Kettle w/Marty's handles
Smokey Joe Silver w/wooden handle a.k.a. Mini Me
Weber Smokey Joe Platinum date code ER
Sipsey: Secret's in the sauce.