View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #42
AustinKnight
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
Best part of a brisket if you ask me or any Texan that loves them some peppery smokey fatty beefy brisket. Anyone know one?

The idiot that came over bothering you, ya shoulda stuck a foot in his arse. I had a drunk baffoon come over and try take over my chicken prep and "show me something" because "he has cooked In the rodeo" at my last comp. I almost tied his fatt butt in a knot when he tore one of my breast skins. I got real pissed at that point and said a few choice words and demanded he leave my site and never return. He was just shiggin! Good thing I switch out all my rub bottles and marinades. He probably actually thinks I'm Cookin my chicken with McCormick garlic, chile and cumin! Amd marinade in texas pepper jelly rib candy Lol we got 3rd again he didn't place again. Brisket looks aweeesuuuum!
THx brother, seriously man I like to drink and bbq but dam the nerve of some people just amazes me, I've got a friend of 16yrs that does nothing more then drink with me and watch what I do just about ever cook he's 6'3 350#, he stood up out of his chair and put his beer down to assess the situation but without hands, keith sotne no longer bothered us again

The scary SOB( I do feed the beast as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bludawg View Post
I cooked my last brisket on the UDS at 300 Fat cap down,I do 50/50 ksalt & course grind wrap at 4 hrs in BP. Not that it matters except for apearance but I get a good ring
Good looking brisket, your my boy Blu that is a perty ring, I'm almost out of my dirty d rub and have been writing down the amount of ksalt on every batch, so I'm upin the dosage on the next one. I still want to try celery seed like Q-Dat has mentioned in some past post I know it's my salt amount though.

Last edited by AustinKnight; 02-18-2013 at 11:47 PM..
AustinKnight is offline   Reply With Quote