View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
is One Chatty Farker

Originally Posted by Gasket View Post
I was at wally world this afternoon and I noticed they had their own brand of lump charcoal. It was about 5 bucks for 6 and a half pounds. One was made primarily out of mesquite the other out of oak. I was a little apprehensive about buying any so I was wondering if any of the Brethren have ever used any of this stuff and how good is it? Let me know.
That's pricey for sure. You can get Wicked Good Weekend Warrior shipped to your local Ace hardware for about $1/lb. Costco carries Stubbs lump which is pretty decent stuff for about 50cents/lb. Also, small bags of lump usually means small pieces in the bag. I would pass.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote