View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
somebody shut me the fark up.

landarc's Avatar
Join Date: 06-26-09
Location: sAn leAnDRo, CA

Originally Posted by Richard_ View Post
what are you wrapping it with , what's a cambro ? oh yeah looks good
He is wrapping with butcher paper, the un-coated type.

A Cambro is a storage device designed to hold food hot for extended periods of time. You can get passive ones, similar to ice chests, or active models, with heating coils built in.
me: I don't drink anymore

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->