View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #12
On the road to being a farker

When I get my Lion Setup I will write an in-depth How-to on how to set up the WIFI.

It can be confusing, but I feel I need to come to Mr. Wang's defense, he is a developer and NOT a tech manual writer. He thinks like a developer, so his understanding of the system is totally different than a common user.

I used to write software, I started way back with a Commodore 64 writing in basic and saw terms like peek and poke, yes these were valid programming terms. a few years later I started write addon packages for a Linux firewall project and learned some different terms. I was trying to learn to write in PERL, BASH, and just a little C++. It gives you a whole different understanding how a program works when you get under the hood, and turn the nuts and bolts.

Seting up my Growtronx system it really helped that I had a back ground in programming, it helped understand the logic and program flow to get the policies working.

(Just for info Growtronx is a grow room system that is very flexible, but the learning curve is steep.

I understand his English is not good, but his English is MUCH better than my Chinese. I even have problems ordering General Tso's Chicken down at the local drivethur. LOL
Homemade Offset Reverse Flow Smoker.
Horizon 16" Classic
CharGriller Grill.
Homemade Cold Smoker from old IceBox
Cameron Stovetop smoker
Amigatec is offline   Reply With Quote