View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
djack3625
Got rid of the matchlight.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi everyone in the wide world of BBQ!!!!!! I been smoking for 40 yrs with a little brinkman water smoker...I have a disability due to an on the job injury and failed surgery after.I havent worked in 13 years. I became very good freinds with the owner of Hoosier Daddy BBQ Sauce and she bragged how good my pulled pork and ribbs were? I found a guy in gary in, who advertised drum smokers.I asked him about them and had him build me one.Im too new to the wood smokers and kept reading up on them .I felt one of these Wolf draft fans from the guy in China was reasonable......I was discouraged when I got it and there were no Insallation instructions.LIKE I SAID IM NEW TO THIS!!!! After contacting him through ebay about 5 times he advised me about this forum and said everyone is so helpful...I think i got most figured out but my problem is the lines with the probe are too short....did any one run into this problem and if so where can i get an extension to go to the controller?? Idont even know how to post a pic of my smoker on here
djack3625 is offline   Reply With Quote