View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #18
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thank you friends! The dumplins were pretty easy to make, but kind of messy. I think foil would be easier to use than cheesecloth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Smoker View Post
Went to your Blog, very nice Buck. Congrats on that. Your meal looks AWESOME !! I agree with aawa the custom grate is very cool.
Thanks for the pictures.

Mo_Smoker
Mike
Thank you Mike! Rifle season was good this year.. I'm not a trophy hunter, just go for the meat.
Matt at Meyer Metal Works made the grate, he does nice work! Thanks again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholloway View Post
That shore looks tasty!
BTW. Your avatar isn't foolin' me. That's Greg Allman tickling the ivories!
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kapn View Post
Great Looking Grub Jeanie.

That's why you are a BBQ Goddess!

TIM
Thanks Tim...for some reason that sounds a lot better than being told I look like a 65 year old male rock star! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by code3rrt View Post
Always throwin' something new at us amateuers LOL! Man that looks and sounds delicious!
Thanks Jeanie.

Did you make up your own spices for the napkin noodles, or are there particular spices that make them napkin noodles?

KC
Thanks KC!! I put egg, milk, pepper, salt, garlic, minced onions and parsley in the noodle mix but I think you can add nutmeg.
I was told parsley is the main herb. I guess they use day old bread most of the time too.
It was tasty fried in butter. Thanks again!

Thanks everybody!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is online now   Reply With Quote