Originally Posted by LM600
Sorry to hear that Mate
Was the sawdust really compacted into it? Maybe if it's too compacted it might not smoulder too well??
Was there any draft?
Was the sawdust well alight before you took the tealight away?
I had mine go out after a few mins once but that was because I took the tealight out before it had really got going...I re lit it and it went along quite nicely. Hope that helps?
same here, the first time I lit it - - and I did not really heavily pack the dust.. you have to make sure the stuff is smouldering well - have about 3/4 to 1 linear inch of the wood dust going ,,, like I said I got more than 8 1/2 hours of smoke coming out of mine without interruption.....