View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #20
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Thank you for the nice comments everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Smoke View Post
Nice, I would love to know the times on the Seafood cook. It's okay you missed the 1st 1/4 of the game, you did not miss much.
Thank you Terry, I started the potatoes first, they take the longest. When they were almost tender I added the crawdads, gave them a quick stir and let them go for about 2 minutes before adding the shrimp. The shrimp cook in a matter of seconds. I stir them into the hot seasoned pot and then add the crab legs. All of the seafood goes quick. By the time I get the corn off the grill and everything ready, the pot is hot. Not sure if that makes sense...but it goes quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code3rrt View Post
Your friends "made" you do it..........some how I doubt that anybody "makes" Jeanie do anything lol, but I digress.........fine fine looking plate of fabulous food from one of the brethrens standard barers!
lol Code3 they DO make me...they are bad influences on me. Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George's BBQ View Post
I agree that is better than the superbowl. Your seafood boil is a Super Bowl
Are those your own fish and mudbugs
George thanks!! I think these were mine.. I grabbed a bag out of the freezer. They were in a zip lock.

lol Neonnblack...Thanks!

Thanks again everyone!!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->