View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #36
AustinKnight
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpstylz View Post
Ace hardware sells it with free ship to store.
Ace is kinda far from me, but I've always known they've carried it, there are two more places down the street that sell it, now I know from WG site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliking View Post
Yep, the size of chunks in B&B bags can be huge. Have found pieces as big as my forearm before.

Went to Costco today, and they seem to have the Stubbs lump. All I could find was one torn bag which I passed on, but hope they are planning to get more.

How much is Wicked Good in Austin? Its about $22 for 20lbs shipped to the local Ace.
Cool to hear they sell it at your's, I'm going to try it out some other time if they get more to. The WG is probably that much at the two stores near me, I'm going to call them in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Smoke View Post
I will be at Costco this weekend and will look for it here locally. Why do so many not like the Mexican lump Mesquite, it really has a good flavor?
I don't dislike mesquite its a spicy strong wood great on beef, I like it for steaks an fajitas but not anything long cooking wise. I've had a full basket of mesquite on my uds burn through before my brisket,ribs and a butt finished cooking at 300-350* it sucked, I dabbled in oven cookery when this chit happened. You should get a bag if they have it an your due for a re up, let us know how it works, you know how it works this whole brethren site and all